If it's a weekend Wedding, from Thursday pm or Friday am. We will send it earlier depending on where in the UK you live. [We'll discuss this with you.] Collection by Courier on the Monday after the wedding.
For a mid-week wedding, we can discuss other times.
Free return Postage. Either Royal Mail Parcel Force or another Reputable courier.
If you’re local, you could pick it up yourself if you like. We'd love to meet you.
By B.A.C.S. or Cheque [Details on Booking Form]
We hope to have Paypal at some point.
We will contact you and discuss the time / date / address for our free Delivery and Collection of the Bunting and collect the Balance of Payment.
We can discuss any other questions you may have.
Our Bunting is made up into to lengths of 9 to 15 metres. Full details are on each range. We supply in SETS of 6 lengths, or in some ranges HALF- SETS of 3 lengths.
One Length is 32 Feet / 11 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metre ties at each end.
One length is 32 feet / 10 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metre ties at each end.
One length is 32 feet / 10 metres long. PLUS 1 .5 metres ties each end.
One length is 30 feet / 9 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metres ties each end.
One length is 32.75 feet / 10 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metres ties each end.
One length is 32.75 feet / 11 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metres ties each end.
[Very long lengths]. One length is 15 metres / 49 feet long. PLUS 1.5 metres ties each end.
One length is 37.75 feet / 11.5 metres long. PLUS 1.5 metres ties each end.
Very long lengths as Shindig
Payment of your Deposit and return of your Booking Form deems you to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. All goods for the HIRE remain the property of Big Day Bunting.
2. Delivery to the named person passes responsibility for the Wedding Bunting on to that person.
3. Booking Deposits are non-refundable.
4. The customer undertakes not to lend, offer or try to sell these goods.
5. You must ensure that Delivery can be completed by letting the Named Person know when the Courier will arrive.
6. The Venue/Hotel is not responsible for the Bunting; this is the Hirer’s responsibility. Arrangement must be made for Safe storage of the Bunting until Courier collection. It must not be left on display at the venue the day following the Wedding. [Unless that is a private venue and there is a continuation of the celebration.] It must not be left up overnight, outside.
7. We send BDB Bunting well in advance of the Wedding with a renowned reputable courier and cannot accept responsibility for breakdown/late arrival. But in the event of a planned Postal dispute, we would look at other means of getting your Wedding Bunting to you.
8. Funds for the Hire must have cleared by the dispatch date.
Normally Thursday PM or Friday AM. Delivery. For sending to a destination such as the Western Isles, or Shetland, we will send well in advance of this. We will also change the Delivery and Collection times if your wedding is not at the weekend. Our arrangements will depend on your Wedding plans.
Collection from the named person is on the Monday AM. for a weekend Wedding or by arrangement for a mid-week Wedding, or for Island / Shetland Weddings.
Big Day Bunting accepts no responsibility for any injuries or damage to any persons or property arising from any Bunting on Hire.
Please ensure your marquee company has Insurance covering all Hired goods.
Some Bunting may not be 100% cotton.
This is an order less than 4 weeks before the Wedding. Payment must be made in full on booking Wedding Bunting in this situation. We will do our best to arrange for the Hire one of our gorgeous Bunting Sets for you.